This confidentiality policy applies to all users of the virtual reality application.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Application refers to the virtual reality applications edited by France Télévisions, the software program provided by the Company.
- Company (either referred as "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to France Télévisions, 7, esplanade Henri-de-France 75015 Paris.
- You means the individual accessing or using the application, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data on the virtual reality applications of France Télévisions?
France Télévisions, whose registered office is located at 7 Esplanade Henri-de-France - 75015 Paris, will share joint responsibility with the third-party platform for collecting personal data obtained through the use of our application, only for the data that will be subsequently transferred to us. Then, we will be the data controller of the personal data transferred by the third-party platform. Your personal data will then be processed as part of the France Télévisions sites and applications for the purposes explained below.
What data is collected by FTV or transferred to us?
The Distributor provides us with additional information that you have shared with them, based on your consent:
- the identifier of the headset ;
- the operating system you use ;
- the country you are located in ;
- the pseudonym that you use on our application;
We directly collect the comments you leave on the distributor's platform regarding our application.
For what purposes France Télévisions use your data?
We use the technical information transmitted (headset identifier and the operating system that you use) by the distributor to analyse the technical performance of our application.
We employ these informations to analyse potential technical issues that you may encounter when using our application.
For the same purpose, and if you wish to be contacted regarding these potential technical issues, we use your pseudonym.
We collect the comments you leave about our application on the dedicated space of the distributor's platform in order to contact you in case of any issues. In this specific case, we particularly collect the contact method you provided us to reach out to you. Additionally, we collect the entire comment to effectively track and maintain conversations with you.
We may use the data you provided to us to respond to your requests to exercise your rights. However, please note that the exercise of these rights is subject to the limitations and conditions set by regulations and within the limits of our possibilities.
Finally, we can use your data to comply with a legal obligation to which France Télévisions is subject.
Which measures have been implemented to ensure the protection of my data within France Télévisions?
To ensure the highest level of protection for your personal data, we have implemented three specific measures within the framework of data processing conducted by France Télévisions:
- automatic deletion: We will automatically delete any data accessible in the comments section once the corresponding content in the application becomes unavailable;
- anonymization of response tracking: As soon as the content in the application is no longer available, we will anonymize the tracking of responses to your comments;
- mandatory data deletion: If the application is withdrawn from the third-party platform, data deletion is a required step.
These measures are implemented within the limits of the data processing procedures established by France Télévisions.
Who receives my data?
Except for the comments you post on the third-party platform regarding our application, we do not collect the data ourselves; it is collected by the third-party platform. The data is sent to us based on your consent that you gave to the Distributor.
Once we receive the data, it is used only within France Télévisions and is not shared with any third parties.
However, in certain cases required by law or regulation, we may share the collected data with authorized third parties, such as judicial or administrative authorities, or your internet service provider.
How long will you keep my personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for the necessary duration to fulfil the purposes mentioned earlier. In this case, the overall period is four years.
What are my rights and how can I exercise them?
In accordance with the GPDR, you have the right to be informed, to access, to rectify, to erase, to limit and to ask for the portability of your personal data, as well as the right to define directives concerning their fate after your death, within the limits and conditions laid down by these texts and case law. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time to future processing of your personal data where such processing is based on the legal basis of consent.
To find out more about the scope of these various rights, please consult one of the dedicated pages on the CNIL website, accessible at the following URL address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-droits-pour-maitriser-vos-donnees-personnelles .
You can exercise your rights in various ways:
- by logging into your user account and going to the "Manage my personal data" page;
- by going to the Contact Us page, permanently accessible at the bottom of the page or in the settings of France Télévisions sites and applications;
- by contacting our services at email@example.com;
- by sending a letter to France Télévisions - Service Inscription Internet - 7, Esplanade Henri-de-France - 75015 Paris.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL (the French Data Protection authority) by email or through its website.